Saturday, June 26, 2010

How can I get rid of blackheads/deep pores on nose?

if you have really oily skin try rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball. just rub it across your face and it opens your pores. i do it and it really worksHow can I get rid of blackheads/deep pores on nose?
Fill a metal sink with hot water put a towel over your head and lean over sink but be careful. stay like that for 5-10 minutes ( this will open the pores ) Next use a good face wash scrub or mask. After that use ice and rub it on your face to close pores.





Another great home remedy is this. open pores and wash then rub eggwhites over the area were the pores are large let dry rinse off wash again and moisterize with a light moisterizer w/ little or no oil.


Hope this helped:)How can I get rid of blackheads/deep pores on nose?
DO NOT RUB ALCOHOL ON YOUR NOSE! Sry, but that is REALLY bad. That will make it really, really worse. Your skin will get all off balance and produce MORE oil, and make your breakouts worse. Dry a deep cleansing or warming scrub, and some pore nose strips.
those sticky white strips that you rip off like a band aid
blackhead strips - okay - but not even close to being completely removed.





facial scrub - but no grauntees





hmm... I would like to know what works! good luck
...dunno if this truly works, but I heard that ear wax remover pulls the gunk outta deep pores.
I have the SAME problem. and when I take my finger and put the tip on my nose and rub down it feels bumpy in certain spot-I know,gross-I have no idea how to get rid of them. I have tried several different kinds of pore cleansing face washes with no luck and by squuezing the firtout it only made my nose peel. Good Luck! I'll check back to see what ya got
Mud mask (the clay type). Overnight. Every Other Day for Two Weeks.


Make sure you moisturize in the morning.


It will works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin