Thursday, June 24, 2010

I've got a blackhead on my bum but cannot see to pop it. Can you help please?

lol sorry dan im not helpingI've got a blackhead on my bum but cannot see to pop it. Can you help please?
steam ur @rse it sud help it on its wayI've got a blackhead on my bum but cannot see to pop it. Can you help please?
If you can't reach it I don't think I've got much chance.
Put tcp on it and then it should go away
Bend over, pop, there you are, now sit down carefully.
Uh......that's not a blackhead......it's poo!
drop ur pants and bend over, i'll take care of da rest hehehe
Alrightly, that is so......ew xx
OK Hun,





I've got the tweezers, now over the chair and let me peek xx
NO!!!!!!!!
Come on over - I'll put on the rubber gloves and get my tweezers out!
steam it out in the bath...have the water really hot.....
Ask your mum
Wipe some sandpaper across your @rse that should get it.
If you can't see it how do you know it's a blackhead ?
how on earth did you spot it
I've got really long nails, but I'll try if you want. bend over.......
Try squeezing it between two guitar plectrums.
  • hair treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    itchy skin