Saturday, June 26, 2010

What can I use to reduce large pores and eliminate blackheads?

I have always had blackheads on my chin and nose and they have always bothered me and now i just want to get rid of them. What can I use to achieve this and what can I use to shrink my pores?





I appreciate any help. Thank You.What can I use to reduce large pores and eliminate blackheads?
Though nothing will completely diminish the appearance of your pores, one thing I've heard that works countless times is Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque. It's basically a really thick clay mask that you apply to your face once or twice a week for 10-15 minutes (till it dries) and then wash it off. It clears up blackheads and shrinks pores. I used to use this stuff all the time till I couldn't find it at the supermarket anymore.


But recently I noticed that they sell it at Sally Beauty Supply so I get it there. It's good stuff.


If you can't find this, then try any other clay mask... it should work well.What can I use to reduce large pores and eliminate blackheads?
http://hubpages.com/hub/Reducepores

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin