Thursday, June 24, 2010

I popped my blackhead now its a hole..?

well its not big and its above my lip.. i had a very tiny blackhead but i was tired of it so i popped it.. well there was alittle blood then it kinda scabbed up.. well the scab is now off and there is a little hole.. just a tiny one.. what should i do?!I popped my blackhead now its a hole..?
you need to get something to shrink the pore. that's what the hole is--an enlarged pore from having the crud in there for so long.


xoI popped my blackhead now its a hole..?
i dunno why *********.s got to say shitthat they have no idea what their talkn bout.. you just say ';its going to scar and theres nothing you can do about it.'; be a b.i.tc.h cuz im better than u.. Report Abuse

Buy a salicylic acid facial wash (such as neutrogena daily face wash) and use it at least daily. This will chemically unplug your pores and should help keep that blackhead clear.
It's a scar there is nothing you can do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin