Thursday, June 24, 2010

I had this blackhead thing and i popped it. Now i have a small hole in my face! what should I do?? plz help!?

I do that too. Your skin will heal, dont worry. You shouldnt do it too much though because it can be harmful. Next time you should just use a face wash and wash your face, then steam your face because that will open your pores and then take a scrub and srub where you have black heads. That will help.I had this blackhead thing and i popped it. Now i have a small hole in my face! what should I do?? plz help!?
Don麓t freak out, damage is done. Next time you know better. Now leave the skin alone, don麓t touch or pinch or do anything else. In a week or so you can either go to a cosmiatrist for a good facial (best option), or start LIGHTLY exfoliating 1- 2 times a week the whole face to prevent future breakouts. No more than 2 times a week please! And avoid oily creams and foundations.I had this blackhead thing and i popped it. Now i have a small hole in my face! what should I do?? plz help!?
it will go away in a couple of days until then keep ur face moisturized and wash your face daily.


Good Luck!
Popping your zits can be really harmful to your skin! The advice I would give you is to just refrain from doing it in the future.
Wash your face with natural soap. Wipe the area with witch hazel, it is a natural anti-inflammatory and kills bacteria. Put cool compresses on to reduce swelling and tighten the pore back up. It will be all gone in less than 5 hours.





Don't keep picking at it, just keep it clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin