Saturday, June 26, 2010

How do you get rid of dryed pores&blackheads!!?

I have a problem with my nose its so gross. lol


I have alot of blackheads %26amp; its dotty my mom says theres also pores that are dried out on my nose too. eww. lol


I use the nose BIORE strips they work but i still have alot. and Can you help me with some ideas!! thnks muchh =]How do you get rid of dryed pores%26amp;blackheads!!?



Beat white part of an egg. Add one teaspoon of honey and with a cotton swab, apply it on face. Keep it around half an hour and then scrub well and rinse with warm water. This is also good for blackheads and dark spots. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.How do you get rid of dryed pores%26amp;blackheads!!?
I'm not sure if its possible to get rid of all of them. Biore seems to help me, but not as much as scrubs do.





The best way to have clear skin is to take good care of it. I recommend first investing in a good cleanser and following a cleansing routine, twice a day, wash, expoliate, toner, and then moisturize. You can get all these things, cleanser, scrub, toner, and face lotion from inexpensive brands like neutrogena, but if you have the money i really recommend investing in Clinique. I used their system and it really helped clean up my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin