Thursday, June 24, 2010

I popped my blackhead yesterday and It is now scarring. Please help?

So, I got this big blackhead on my nose for a month already, and it hasn't been gone yet. I did nothing for the previous time and my mom said to leave it alone, but yesterday I got soo angry because it still hasn't been gone or minimizing atleast, so I pricked it with my hand and a needle to scoop the one inside my blackhead, but there was a little bit of water and blood, i think, were going out. And then now, this morning I saw my nose and the Blackhead was BLACK and RED.. and i think it is even scarring! :(( It is sooo seen and so embarrasing. What can I do to get my popped blackhead be lost? :(( Home remedies or anything? I have Pro Activ and Erythromycin. By the way, I'm here in the Philippines so what product or what can I do to make this big pricked blackhead be gone in 5 days or less? Please, help :( I popped my blackhead yesterday and It is now scarring. Please help?
Keep your hands off your face period exclamation point.! Use hot compresses. Keep your face clean. I popped my blackhead yesterday and It is now scarring. Please help?
I recommend using herbal cream like Zenmed Scar and Hyperpigmentation Treatment:


http://zenmed.com/skincare/scartreatment鈥?/a>





You can expect great results quickly and easily :-)






just make sure u use face cream and put on regular lotion(preferably vaseline lotion) i pop my backheads and the scarring will usually go away within a week
thats embarasssing.



Well, GorgeousHotChick... I'd say don't worry about it. It won't scar and it'll go away over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin