Thursday, June 24, 2010

What product can I use on my face for a dry/flakey nose, big pores, blackheads on chin and nose?

Also to just keep my face clean and fresh. Im 19, so its not like im wrinkley or anything





it would be good if i could find this all in one inexpensive product, or if more than one, also inexpensiveWhat product can I use on my face for a dry/flakey nose, big pores, blackheads on chin and nose?
you need a peel-off mask.What product can I use on my face for a dry/flakey nose, big pores, blackheads on chin and nose?
Read some home remedies and more to help you with it on this site
I use St. Ives clear pore cleanser. It works great and actually gets rid of stubborn blackheads. My skin has never been so clear. It wont dry out your face like most cleaners. You'll be glad you tried it! It can be purchased at Walmart for less than $5.00.
I use this product called Zap-It. It really works good! i get rid of my pimple in like 2 days!
http://www.freshnup.net/dead-peelofffaci鈥?/a>
Biore Strips..you can get the just for your nose pack, or the pack for your nose an chin..Its like 6.00 for a box..there pretty good. Better then Ponds brand which sux. Use vaseline on the dry spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin