Saturday, December 5, 2009

I 'popped' some blackheads on my nose. Can I get rid of the red bloches they left behind?

I super cleaned my hands so I doubt its infected. I put some rubbing alcohol on my nose, and then some lotion. Did I screw up my nose forever? Or will time heal all? What should i do?I 'popped' some blackheads on my nose. Can I get rid of the red bloches they left behind?
It will go away in about 45 mins to an hr. Did you wash your face after you did that? If not.. would be a good idea. Splash some cold water on after :)I 'popped' some blackheads on my nose. Can I get rid of the red bloches they left behind?
The red blotches on your nose when you forced popped your blackheads is the result of the veins in that area traumatized due to the force you exerted on it . Those veins will be red until the pain or trauma it sustain has not normalize . You should have applied a cold compress on it after .





Next time the best way to pop your blackheads or pimple or white heads is to steam your face first for 5 minutes(see to it your face is like 12 inches away from the steam source, so the pores on your face will open up , then get a towel and wipe off the part where you have the pimples or blackheads.


Then wash your face with cold water to close the pores again so dirt won't again penetrate your face skin.
Cold water rinse..it will shrink the blood vessels.
probably will heal over time but you may have a little scarring. Stop doing that leave your face alone
quit pick your nose
no you didn't mess up and yes the redness will go away.
Never do that!!!! Blackheads will leave scars in your face.


Go see a Dermatoligist!
cold compress. it's just irrated from the squeezing and the dirt that was in the pore. just cold something cold on it and give it some time.





but popping pimples and blackheads can lead to scarring and craters. my dermy told me once that it's only ok to pop a pimple or black head once they look like they're just sitting on top of the skin. if you pop them too soon you can make scars, cause bleeding, and even get an infection.





the best thing to do it (before popping) is to hold a hot washcloth (as hot as you can stand it) and put some cream on it like clean%26amp;clear advantage spot treatment.





also wash your face every morning and before you go to bed to avoid dirt and oil clogging your pores.
time will heal all good luck been there done that....lol
nope, you can't do anything to get rid of it faster.





Your nails and the pressure have irritated the area.





give it 2 or 3 days... and it will be alllll better.





stop touching your nose!
Cover the red spots with white-out correction fluid from your desk. It's a hollywood beauty secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin