Friday, December 11, 2009

Popped blackheads last night -now I have a huge scab on my face. What to do?

Well last night I was washing my favce before bed and noticed that several of my blackheads appeared to be open as I could see some pus. So I decided to pop some, as soon after my nose started to really hurt, but I continued anyways. There was one which was really hard to take out, and after 10 attempts it finally came out, but my nails were sharp and I noticed my face had cuts from my nails digging into my skin. Now I have a huge red scab on my nose, and I don't know how to get rid of it, how long it will last and if I should continue popping more blackheads or if I should leave the affected area alone. As well, is it good to pop blackheads? Or should I find different ways to do so (please don't recommend brand-name acne creams, they don't work well for me)?





Thank you :)Popped blackheads last night -now I have a huge scab on my face. What to do?
I used to pop them too, but that left a scar on my forehead, it eventually went away, but trust me, popping blackheads is not a good idea, it causes the infection to go deeper. You should just probably let it go off on its own if you dont use acne creams. But washing your face daily with a facial cleanser is a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin