Saturday, December 5, 2009

Open my pores and then pop blackheads?

i'm thinking of opening my pores with the boiling water and the towel technique thing. and then popping all the blackhead and crap out of my face, will that leave scars?Open my pores and then pop blackheads?
It may leave scars. At the very least, it will leave the area inflamed and open to irritation.





Find an over the counter blackhead treatment and if that doesn't work (or if the problem is severe) see a dermatologist. Open my pores and then pop blackheads?






This is going to sound really stupid, but I think you should try the Neutrogena Wave. I had horrible black heads- I started using it on Sunday. Now they are fading away so well, you can hardly tell I have any. I think you should buy it!
no scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin