Saturday, December 5, 2009

A couple blackheads popped up on my face.anyone know of a home remedy to get rid of them?

i heard that steam loosens the up and i also heard that sugar is a good scrub..anyone have any ideas?A couple blackheads popped up on my face.anyone know of a home remedy to get rid of them?
dove and hot water the black head will dry up and leave,, good-luck but if this don t work try pro active, its about 30 us dollars , i bought it for my daughter wen she was 16teen and shes 18teen now and shes have had a clear complexion it helped self esteemA couple blackheads popped up on my face.anyone know of a home remedy to get rid of them?
I usually use Swiss Ives Apricot Facial Scrub. It works really well, probably because the granules work to exfoliate. I've also had good results with facial masks. I read once in a magazine that you can use clay based kitty litter (the non-clumping kind) with water as a mask to help pull out impurities. But, I must tell you I am a tried and true blackhead squeezer too.
Yes steam helps. You can also try this beat white part of an egg. Add one teaspoon of honey and with a cotton swab, apply it on face. Keep it around half an hour and then rinse with warm water. This is also good for blackheads and dark spots. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
  • hair treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    itchy skin