Sunday, December 13, 2009

My mom popped my blackheads, now I have 6 red spots?

The title says it all! My mom insisted on picking my nose, but I told her popping it won't work. She did. She STILL doesn't believes me and said my nose looked fine. My nose got worse! Instead of pesky blackheads, it also has 6 RED BLACKHEAD SPOTS! Help, school is right at the corner and I don't want to resort to makeup... Details please, like how to get them off or tips.


BTW I tried using an icepack, it worked for only a while then it came back up.My mom popped my blackheads, now I have 6 red spots?
Don't pick at them is the first thing! I got one huge scar from a cyst like zit on my left cheek that will be there forever! Forever! Do you want scar cuz you were worried about a couple zits?





Black heads, as in the deep rooted kind, can be extracted. Don't squeeze! It looks like they might shoot out of your pores, but your gonna push the bacteria and junk deeper! That's why they end up coming back and they look big and irrated!





You can use hot hot water and hold a hot hot soaked rag on the area. This will open and expand the pores. Then dry face and quickly apply a benzol peroxide creame with a qtip on the black heads. Eventually the black heads will surface and get pushed out, after that you could probably squeeze them out easy, but if they don't budge, don't try to force them out! Esecislly on yer nose! Let them heal for now! Use a gentle moisturizer or aloe Vera jelly to reduce redness and heal the spots up fast, but let your skin do it's thing and eventually they will shrink and or come out. Rather have blackheads or deep red wounds on your face!?





Dermatologist! It's cheap and they will take care of them for you; meds, creams, and maybe even suck them out with some fancy tools!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin