Sunday, December 13, 2009

Women Only: I have small blackheads between my legs, when I pop them they come out hard... see details...?

Do you know what these are and how I can treat them??


PLEASE NO GROSS OR MEAN ANSWERS!!!Women Only: I have small blackheads between my legs, when I pop them they come out hard... see details...?
How do I answer this and not be gross? Oh yeah, I'm not a woman anyway. Maybe try those nose strips.Women Only: I have small blackheads between my legs, when I pop them they come out hard... see details...?
I get them too. My doctor said that it is ingrown hairs (folliculitis). My doctor prescribed antibiotics for me and it cleared right up.
Depending on your wieght range, this could be caused from sweating. Heavier peoples thighs touch when the walk, not nesicerally fat though. Seeing house pimples and blackheads are caused from sweat and oil released from your skin naturally this could be an outcome of that.
Ummm what they could actually be is ingrown hairs! Do you have black hair on your legs, because I doubt there are blackheads there!





For them, I suggest a good scrub every shower, to break the skin a bit, and good moisturizing.
That might be boils... not sure... sorry...
Acne and/or blackheads need to be understood and not surpressed. Please go to http://www.nutritional-life.com/Acne/ and read about the ties acne has to nutrition.





Acne is just one of many signs that your body is having issues with what is being consumed and it is being exposed to.





Change your diet and nutrition and change your health. But, start easy and just learn about the issue first.





Good luck,





Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin