Sunday, December 13, 2009

If I pop my pimples and blackhead, than immediately clean them with alcohol acne pads, will it help cleanse it?

I want to pop my pimples, than cleanse them with the pads. Will the pimples being popped still spread if I cleanse them. And will it also help make them go away? Thank you, God Bless, and happy new year!If I pop my pimples and blackhead, than immediately clean them with alcohol acne pads, will it help cleanse it?
your not supposed to pop your pimples the nasty stuff inside spreads and creates more acne. also alcohol can help acne go away but a product like clean and or neutragina helps get rid of it faster.


:D


good luckIf I pop my pimples and blackhead, than immediately clean them with alcohol acne pads, will it help cleanse it?
I always pop mine, and my mom tells me not to do it, but nothing happens for me. I wash after i pop them. If you get more in the area that you have been popping them then just stop.





(dont pop to many you dont want scars!)
Yes, you will have the cleanest scars imaginable.
  • hair treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    itchy skin