Friday, December 11, 2009

I have a fetish with picking at my face, and popping and squeezing pimples and blackheads?

i just went crazy earlier today, and now i have scratches and bumps all over my face. ]:


i tell myself not to do that, but when i get really stressed out about my acne, i guess it's just something i do.





acne is having a huge impact on my self-esteem. i know it would clear up if i could just keep my hands away from it.





what should i do? and do you think these scratches and bumps will be gone by tomorrow morning? i hate going to school feeling like crap about myself. it's hard.





thank you very much. :3I have a fetish with picking at my face, and popping and squeezing pimples and blackheads?
The scratches and swelling will still kind of be noticeable by tomorrow, but not by much. My mom and I have that same problem with picking at our face; To avoid this, try to keep a distance away from the mirror, or try cutting your nails short, but not so short you just have nubs on your fingers ;)I have a fetish with picking at my face, and popping and squeezing pimples and blackheads?
Every time you want to scratch your face, do something else to get your mind off of it....maybe suck on some ice cubes .. ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin