Friday, December 11, 2009

Does your significant other pop your pimples/blackheads for you?

Other tasks include:


Cleaning of toe nails


Clipping of nose hairsDoes your significant other pop your pimples/blackheads for you?
My husband cleans under my toe nails and paints them for me. And pops the pimples i cant get. and I pop hisDoes your significant other pop your pimples/blackheads for you?
I have done it for my husband but I do it in a cleanly manner. This just depends on how comfortable yourself and your significant other are with each other. But we don't clip nose hair or clean toes.
No. Popping blackheads is unhealthy and I do not recommend you do this.
He would if I asked him too.





But that's plain gross.
NO I HAVE A xxxxxWOMEN AN THIER LAZY *** HELL
ummm


nooo i wish

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin