Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do I pop blackheads?

I have blackheads on my nose and they are small how do I pop them?How do I pop blackheads?
You can't ';pop'; them, you have to buy cleansers to get rid of them. Try Neutrogena, it works pretty good. Apparently(according to my friend) if you file them with a nail file or emery board, it makes them smaller and harder to see.How do I pop blackheads?
You're better off not squeezing or popping them at all. Doing so can force the gunk deeper into your pores, causing infection--which leads to whiteheads and possibly scarring.





Keep them clean, exfoliate gently, and leave them alone. I know they're embarrassing, but try not to cover them with make-up--it tends to make them worse.
Squeeze them like normal zits.


Some weird oozy stuff will come out, about the consistency of butter.


Wipe it off, apply hydrogen peroxide(to make sure you got it all, and it doesnt just reclog pores), then apply ice wrapped in a paper towel.
Don't pop blackheads, it could leave a scar on your nose if you don't do it properly. Use a scrub or blackhead strips, they're easier.





If you REALLY want to pop them, take a shower or wash/steam your face with hot water first. It'll loosen them up.
You shouldn`t pop them. That is really bad for them, and will usually make them come back worse. I know this from experience. Instead try the Biore blackhead strips.
You don't pop them..


It causes scarring and leads to more blackheads. The only way is to see a skin doctor and get prescription medicine.
ewww squeeze em outtt

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin