Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do you get rid of blackheads on your nose and chin without popping?

ok i have had a lot of little blackheads on my nose and chin for like as long as i can remember and i have tried EVERYTHING:strips on your nose, neutrogena wave, pro-active, and hydrgen peroxide. does any1 have any ides(besides the listed) on how to get rid of them? PLEASE HELP!How do you get rid of blackheads on your nose and chin without popping?
Acne is a bacteria that needs to be killed. Witch Hazel is also works great.. it is a little smelly, but you can use a cotton ball or wash cloth. It will tke away the oiliness. `Tea Tree Oil will kill out the bacteria or weaken it enough not to bother you. Apply it to the effected areas with a q-tip or cotton ball after you have washed.





You should get a good multivitamin(highly suggest) with vitamin a,c,e,d and zinc.. this should help tons! Eating carrots also helps.. there is beta-carotene (Vitamin A) in them which helps prevent acne and repair the skin. Take zinc, zinc is a antibacterial agent. Make sure to dink plenty of water and get good rest at night.





Azelaic Acid is a great natural acid that reduces the growth of bacteria, restores the skins cells and reduces inflammation. Try using a topical with Azelaic Acid in it.. it is safe.





Also, change/wash your pillow case and sheets every other day.





There are ways to put moisture back into your skin and heal it, such as: drinking lots of water, making sure you are eating enough fat/omega-3 oils. Lotions with mineral oil can dry out the skin, use one with out it! Emu Oil ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_oil ) contains vitamin A and E, Sapogens ( makes skin softer), and Oleic acid (a skin cell regenerator, anti-wrinkel agent) - walgreens sells emu oil.. i would think walmart would as well.How do you get rid of blackheads on your nose and chin without popping?
I never used to get blackheads, or I actually never noticed them. I did somehow come across a blackhead one day and I really never payed any attention to acne then cause I didnt have any. So then looked I looked around my face and noticed I did have a couple blackheads. I squeezed them out. When I first did this, I thought it was like a pimple and might scar.


But I woke up in the morning and nothing was wrong with where I squeezed the blackhead and my skin looked fine. So I keep doing this because squeezing blackheads doesnt affect me. Try squeezing one that isnt really noticeable, preferably when you come home from school. When you wake up in the morning and dont see anything wrong with your skin, this might have been the answer you were looking for. =D
get a biore strip and blackhead scrub and wash everyday n nite

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin