Saturday, December 5, 2009

Why am i so addicted to plucking my eyebrows, popping blackheads,etc.?

Its gross I know but I look I my face in the mirror to see if I can pluck my eyebrows or if there are any blackheads!





I once plucked most of my eye brows and shave the middle!





That鈥檚 not all I look at my hands %26amp; feet to see if there are any splinters to get out


I also cut my nails


Pull my eyelashes to get some hair outWhy am i so addicted to plucking my eyebrows, popping blackheads,etc.?
umh you need counsleing because if you keep doing it pretty soonm your going to start pulling your hair out just because its fun or something yeah seriously talk with your doctor you might have some issues i thought i was crazy when i would make sur ei had no dirt anywher eon my feet or hands i woudl freak if i had the slightest bit of dirt under my nails!Why am i so addicted to plucking my eyebrows, popping blackheads,etc.?
your addicted to that bc u have issues
The condition you are describing is called Trichotillomania (not OCD). It is a very hard thing to break and you may need some counceling to help with it.





Here is a website:


http://www.trich.org/index.asp
well it may be a psychological thing. like you may subconsiously think that you're not pretty or perfect and you need to do these things in order to have the perfect eyebrows or the clearest skin.


but its a bad habit that should be stopped! it can get uncontrollable eventually and get worse.





good luck!
you may have obsessive compulsive disorder....or you have an underlying need to hurt and punish yourself....check out OCD
See a doctor. You may need psyciatric medication. It's not normal to do this to the degree you're talking about.
OMG.....THIS HAPPENS 2 ME 2......





WAT I DO IS I TRY TO KEEP BUSY...DOING ANYTHING EXCEPT THAT......I JUST LISTEN 2 MUSIC.......GO ON THE COMP.....ORGANIZE MY ROOM......%26amp; STUFF LIKE THAT WEN I CATCH MYSELF DOING THAT......BUT ITS VERY FRUSTATING.....BUT I KNO THAT IF I KEEP DOING IT.......I LEAVE MYSELF WORSE THAN B4.......[MY NOSE GETS SUPER RED WEN I PICK THE BLACKHEADS OFF.......]......





SOO....YAHH....JUST KEEP URSELF BUSY WEN U GET CARRIED AWAY LOOKING @ URSELF.......
i think you just want to look perfect .
On a show i saw about obsessive compulsive disorder their was a girl who would keep pulling her hair out. Maybe you have that or something similar. ( She even pulled her pubic hairs out! eww)
Probablly because you are self concious-don't be! Most girls are self concious because they see other girls at school, at the mall, anywhere. It's not bad-it's just part of being a girl-everyone I know feels that way, but they shouldn't-be happy with how you are!!!
Its something that comes with youth, you'll get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin