Sunday, December 13, 2009

I amso close to having a great complection, if I sqeeze pick and pop every time I see a Blackhead will go bad?

Am I wrong for that? Or shall I pop it? What do you do?I amso close to having a great complection, if I sqeeze pick and pop every time I see a Blackhead will go bad?
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:--/Acne-pimple cure/Acne masks/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


http://geebal.blogspot.comI amso close to having a great complection, if I sqeeze pick and pop every time I see a Blackhead will go bad?
Well when to I to the Spa for a facial the Lady pops my black heads, but I never pop a pimple they can leave scars. Tip use proactive, Since I've used it I have np breakout my skin has never looked better.
Whatever you do, don't pop or pick that is a very bad thing because you can cause permanet scaring that will last your for the rest of your life i suggest visit a dermatologist to get rid of some pimples the best way because they know what there doing do some research and go to a good one he/she will recomend what product to use for the type of skin u have. do not use everything and anything that over the counters sell because some of those can cause scaring temporarly.You have your skin forever treat it right and love it there is nothing as beautiful as perfect skin, you need to invest in it and take care of it, trust me i know i used to be a picker and i have had to spend so much money fixing my picking i never had acne just occasional pimples and i used to be fixed on perfect skin and perfecting it and i could not leave them alone i had to pick until i made it worse and caused a scab.





Try some Microdebrasion it reduces pores which eleminates scars but u have to do research go to the best possible place and do your homework b/c people that dont know what there doing can mess your skin up. I now have beutiful skin but i laso spent a lot of money to get it b/c nobody stopped me from picking.





Also buy i.d. bare minerals make up the foundation and the mineral vail it is very good for the skin and it looks natural and does not irritate the skin because it is all natural minerals it will also overtime improve the texture and look of your skin it is the best foundatin which comes in powdered form for your skin, it is important to use the right make up b/c make up can cause the pimples especially using the wrong foundation b/c foundation closes your pores and so no oxygen so skin cant breath but not with bare minerals go to Ulta they have a great selection and they have a video so u can watch and learn, sorry for story but i just want u to have beautiful skin.





By the way i used proactive and it really helped i never get pimples anymore so i suggest u try it but it does not work for everybody its just something that u gotta try but if it does not work they refund you your money back i only used the cleanser b/c the other stuff dried out my skin too much i would just play with it and take it day by day listen to your skin and see what works if it dries you out don't use the lotion or toner or do it every other day whatever you get the point but proactive really is some good stuff.
don't touch zits, whiteheads, or blackheads. just leave them alone and wash your face every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin