Friday, December 11, 2009

Is there any product or chemical or oil i can put on my skin that will just make all of my blackheads pop?

porestrips dont really work for me... idk i didnt really give them too much of a chance either but i heard they really arent that efficient in general. i'm tired of popping them with tweezers because then i always end up irritating the skin around it. i just want something thatll just cause them to pop on their own.. instantly would be nice but i guess a few days or nights are okay too. thanks in advance guys!!:)Is there any product or chemical or oil i can put on my skin that will just make all of my blackheads pop?
This is a good question.


I use astringent and that works good for me.


But everyones faces are different.


And the porestrips don't work and they're kind of expensive.Is there any product or chemical or oil i can put on my skin that will just make all of my blackheads pop?
I would suggest using an exfoliant to get rid of all the dead skin and expose the black heads and then apply a toner.


Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin