Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pimples/blackheads - therapy to pop?

I get small pimples and blackheads on my upper shoulders and face. I tend to leave my face alone, but I love picking at the ones on my shoulder! Does anyone else do this?Pimples/blackheads - therapy to pop?
Yes, I love to pick. I pick my husband to and he puts up with it. There's something so satisfying about popping a zit.Pimples/blackheads - therapy to pop?
No, because they will leave dark marks.
i pop blackheads cause they'll just go away, no scars or nothing. you can keep blackheads from coming back, but i dont know how to make them go away if theyre already existent, except for popping them or use pore strips.


i dont pop pimples cause they'll scar. use benzoyl peroxide on pimples to dry them up and make them go away.





-proactiv is good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin