Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pleaseeee help?! popped my blackheads/whiteheads/pimples and now!!?? Ahhh :(?

K so i was really stressed yesterday and i popped my whiteheads on my chest and some blackheads, they werent noticable!!!!? i just started to pick at my skin ahh :(





my parents said they are divorcing so i was so stressed.


idk.





My skin was one hundred percent clean and normal and i


had no bumps on it before(it was smooth not red or anything)


now today i woke up and my chest is red with random spots


and bumps from where i popped the things and ahh!


Pleaseeee help! what can i do to make them go away??


i was gonna go swimming tomorrow....


what will make the redness of the bumps and skin go down


and make the bumps go away??





Im willing to try anythingggg..


Thanks so much..Pleaseeee help?! popped my blackheads/whiteheads/pimples and now!!?? Ahhh :(?
Calm down. Realize that you aren't really upset about your zits - you're upset about your parents' divorce, and understandbly so. So you're taking out your anxiety by focusing on something more controllable, like your skin. It's called transference, and it happens a lot. The key is to understand WHY you're doing what you're doing, so you can stop it. Tell your parents that you're really upset about this divorce, and need to talk to a counselor or therapist immediately. Also ask them to make an immediate appointment with a dermatologist as well - that's the only long-term solution to your acne.





In the meantime, go to the drugstore and get from hyrdocortizone that's okay for skin. The pharmacist can tell you where it is. Just apply the hydrocortizone to the bumps, and it should reduce the redness and swelling. Ice packs, for 20 minutes, can also help.





In the future, when you find yourself stressing, reach for a pen, not your skin. Write out the swirling thoughts, instead of trying to block them out.Pleaseeee help?! popped my blackheads/whiteheads/pimples and now!!?? Ahhh :(?
so don't pick at them I know how you feel I was going the same stage sa you
I think it is just irritated from you picking at yourself. I might need a picture to tell and see.
  • hair treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    itchy skin