Friday, December 11, 2009

I love to pop my blackheads how do i stop this habbit?

i love to pop blackheads..it has gotten to the point that when i look at other people i just starre at there nose..and wish that i could get my hands on there nose.it has been a distracting .what should i do? lol sorry if it sounds a bit bizzareI love to pop my blackheads how do i stop this habbit?
lol


i love doing that too.... but i think if you have a problem with other peoples face, that's a problem. I've never had the urge to pop some one else's but i always tell them and they say they know. but it seems like you have a more serious problem. maybe you should stop doing that yourself or dint look at there face. i haven't taken AP psychology yet because im taking it in my senior yearso i cant help you with something like this.... yet :DI love to pop my blackheads how do i stop this habbit?
It is bizarre, but not uncommon! It's kind of addictive, but don't touch other people's zits with out their permission... and use protection!
you need to get a grip on your self.Icould understand how you feel at times but you also need to focus at the problem that you are having.popping blackheads is not a nice thing to do.Alot of damages is done to your beautiful face and it takes a long time to heal.Please go to the phamacy and buy a product to use .Ithink thats the better way to handle this problem.
I do too!!!!!!!!!!
Okay thats gross. Find a different hobby. Get a job
Ewwwwwwwwww

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin