Friday, December 11, 2009

How do you get rid of blackheads without popping them, squeezing them, or buying products?

I have blackheads on my nose. And they are incredibly deep. I pop them, but they keep coming back, and my nose gets sore. I wash my face with blackhead remover almost every day, sometimes twice a day. It doesn't help very much. Does sticking your head in a steaming bowl of hot water and then squeezing them work?


My Mom is afraid I might burn myself.


How do I keep them from coming back?





The most reasonable answer will get best answer and possibly 5 points





Sorry, I am only on level one and need all the points I can get.





Sources are also great and appresiated.How do you get rid of blackheads without popping them, squeezing them, or buying products?
Get a rag, and soak it with very hot water... But dont burn youself!!!


Every mornng rub it over your face, and every night do the same.


After a few days, they should have come up, and not be very deep, and should be able to pop them very easily!How do you get rid of blackheads without popping them, squeezing them, or buying products?
Sometimes a dab of toothpaste would work,but to prevent yourself from getting you have to start drinking more water.that's the key to everythhing...hope this helps in the future

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin