Saturday, December 5, 2009

How can I get rid of acne nodule and redness caused by popping other pimples and blackheads over night?

I have one giant pimple under my skin. Its called a nodule. I am going on vacation with my friends tomorrow and I dont want it there. I was also getting my hair done by a family friend who likes to pop pimples and blackheads. My face is really red how do I get rid of the redness and nodule?How can I get rid of acne nodule and redness caused by popping other pimples and blackheads over night?
I know EXACTLY how you feel honey , I couldn't look anybody in the eyes and I wanted to go home so none could see me , I didint want to go out at all because I felt embarrassed ,The trips I took to the dermatologist cost me way more than that lol and the crap they gave me just made my acne worse You should check out this website what sells acne cream , it got rid of mine in 7 days .You should really try it hon





www.StopMyAcne.Info





diana x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin