Friday, December 11, 2009

I have big pores/ blackheads won't pop how can i get rid of them! ?

I also have really small red bumps but only a few on my forehead.





I did accutane and i had really clear skin for 6 months and now all of a sudden.





I started popping my black head (properly steaming first) and they wouldn't pop.





I have big pores/ blackheads won't pop how can i get rid of them! ?
Elmer's Glue


Use Elmer's glue on your face to get rid of blackheads. Simply apply the glue to your face and peel off when dry.





Apple Zinger Facial Mask (Oily and Acne Prone Skin)


Take 1 medium size apple, grated fine, 5 tbs. honey. Mix the grated apple and honey well. Smooth over skin and let sit for 15 minutes. Rinse off with cool water.





I use the Oil Free Acne Cleanser with Microclear Technology by Neutrogena. It's in an Orange bottle. Make sure it says ';With Microclear Technology'; on it. It's somewhere between 7 - 9$ at Target. And always moisturize your skin if it feels tight. I use the Soft Day Moisturizer with SPF 15 by Clean and Clear. It's, also, somewhere between 7 - 9$ at Target. Cleanse your face twice a day, once when you wake up and once before you go to bed.





Here's another one I forgot:





Citrus Skin


To take care of enlarged skin pores, you need lemon juice and orange juice. Mix the two juices together and apply all over your face in an upward and outward motion. Wash off after 10 minutes, this is also a good facial mask for oily skin.
  • hair treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    itchy skin