Saturday, December 5, 2009

Red mark left on nose after popping blackhead?

its a red blotch on my nose it appeared after i pushed out a blackhead and it hasant left for like a mionth am i going to die??


jk but is it permanent?Red mark left on nose after popping blackhead?
It will go away eventually depending on how much you picked on it. In future, don't pick on your zits/pimples because it would give you a long term scar. Trust me, I am saying this from experience.


Trying scurbing your nose couple times a day and your blotch should lighten in a week or so. It has worked for me.Red mark left on nose after popping blackhead?
i am so addicted to popping my blackheads but i really haven't popped one in 8 days i'm so proud of myself popping blackheads/whiteheads/pimples actually does more bad then it does good so u won't get these red marks if you stop popping them

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin