Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do you get satisfaction out of popping pimples and blackheads?

I know I do. It's just a good feeling that I got that icky stuff out of my pore. Yeah, I know, it probably makes it worse but I can't stand the fact that there is gunk stuck in my pores.





It is especially neat when it makes a little popping noise that you can actually hear and feel!Do you get satisfaction out of popping pimples and blackheads?
lol. I agree 100% I just love the way that little spllshh sound comes out. One time i was close to the mirror and it just splashed out on the mirror evn though my mom made me clean it up that felt great and me me feel powerful that i got that icky thing off my face lolDo you get satisfaction out of popping pimples and blackheads?
hahas. Yes , but they leave scars if i'm unlucky!


You shouldnt do it too often !
Yuck........
ya
I do, I know it's nasty but sometimes it can even be a stress reliever
I love it! I do it to anyone,my boyfriend,sister,brother, friends!


I have to have them out! I love it,but i always have to bleach my hands after!
I get satisfaction after popping them not during.
I love doing it.. i call it doing construction on my face...... love it..............
yes because i feel powerful forgetting rid of those ugly things
Pimples yuck evry1 hates them and it feels good to pop them. But not at the time it hurts like crazy when you pop them doesnt it? Oh evry1 has puss inside there pores its a totally normal thng and if you dont want alot wash your face everynight, use a facial cleanser (i recomomend Velocity), or just get rid of all the oil on ur face.
lol. yeah me too
  • hair treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    itchy skin