Friday, December 11, 2009

I have blackheads all over my private area and my boyfriend gets off popping them.....?

Does this turn anyone else on?I have blackheads all over my private area and my boyfriend gets off popping them.....?
Lisa????????I have blackheads all over my private area and my boyfriend gets off popping them.....?
sounds like you have some pretty poor hygiene problems.
Gross....
You need to take better care of your area,thats just NASY NASTY NASTY! lolololololol
No that's gross! but if u really do have that problem get this prescription cream called RetinA cream
quit shaving if you are. you might have a skin problem down there. get help from the doc! that is so nasty. why would you let him do that doesnt it hurt? i hope you dont have oral with him. yuck! get checked out from the dr.
thats nasty... tell him to stop!!!! break up with him... hes weird!
ewwwwwwww
uhhhhhh, sick!!! if you have a problem with blackheads in your private area and trust me it's a problem. don't lose your b/f probably wont find to many like him.
ugh... you need surious help. so does he.
Yuck................but I like the points.
Yuck a duck duck!











You might want to get that check out.


Those might not be blackheads, it may be a sign of somthing worse.
that's grossssssss
I'd get some Clearasil on that. You know blackheads can really hurt!





S
You might have an underlying health problem like genital warts, or HPV, which is a very contagious std which looks like pimples.
why dont you take a shower or somthing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin