Saturday, December 5, 2009

Please could you tell me a good foundation to use to cover up dark marks left by over popping my blackheads?

I tried a recently qualified beautician and she spent so long trying to pop my deep blackheads, there are eight dark marks left on my once clear face. I'm in absolute tears and need advice on how to cover them up. Many thanks.Please could you tell me a good foundation to use to cover up dark marks left by over popping my blackheads?
Glo minerals is the best makeup for covering up. It is a bit on the expensive side, but it is worth it. Not only does it cover up existing marks, it prevents future break-outs. I love this product and it is the best I have used. Someone above me suggested Mary Kay. I have tried some of their products and they are very good also. Don't get too stressed about this though- you might cause yourself to break- out more! Good luck and I hope this has helped you.Please could you tell me a good foundation to use to cover up dark marks left by over popping my blackheads?
I have found Mary Kay works well for coverage. You need to get the one that is full coverage and it doesn't feel heavy or plug your pores either. I have some dark spots for being on meds so long and it has worked well for that. It really isn't that much more expensive then the cheap stuff.
I would talk to her about reimbursing you for the damage. I'm no lawyer, but I think she over did it. Get a lawyer.
are all your blackheads gone?? if they are tell me how? plz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin