Saturday, December 5, 2009

What can I do to stop my pimple / blackhead popping habits?

Every time I see something that stands out, it screams, ';POP ME!'; And once I pop it, I suffer for a couple days and on some occasions, months. So please!! What can I do!!What can I do to stop my pimple / blackhead popping habits?
My dermatologist told me to go fake tanning for about 12 minutes, 2-3 times a month. She said that tanning is not necessarily good for your skin at all but will help clear up zits and black heads. Being a guy, I was a little embarrassed to go to a tanning salon but the results are well worth it. My skin is clear now, all the time. And if I try to pop or squeeze anything on my face it almost feels as if my skin is a little sunburnt (nothing too dramatic) and it keeps me from touching my face. People may laugh at me for doing this but I don't care.My face is clear now. Good luck!What can I do to stop my pimple / blackhead popping habits?
I have the same problem.Try using some blackheads or acne cream so you don't get any pimples or black heads.It works for me.
  • hair treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    itchy skin