Friday, December 11, 2009

What's the best thing to do after popping a pimple or blackhead?

And whats the best product for getting rid of blackheads


I pop them but they just come back and i've used a few things


for blackheads but they never seem to work.





thanks guys! :)What's the best thing to do after popping a pimple or blackhead?
I don't want to sound as though I'm shouting, but, NEVER pop a pimple or squeeze blackheads, OK? But, since you already have, use a mild astringent on it. The reason I'm telling you not to mess with them is because I personally know of a girl who almost died JUST from popping a pimple! Yes, she was in the hospital on an antibiotic I.V. Infection set in and got into her blood stream. So, no, you do other things, like, changing your diet and drinking more water to prevent them in the first place. I like to use St. Ives apricot scrub on blackheads. I put some on my finger and GENTLY rub over the blackhead area. And, this won't cure them after one or two uses, but, it does get rid of them. Use an astringent on the area too. I've said before, Dial bar soap helped my facial blemishes. Don't know why, but, it did. Stay away from chips and other greasy snacks. Soda too. Water, water, water. You will get used to it. When you see the results of nicer looking skin, you'll think nothing of giving up the causes. Good luck. But again, please Honey, no more squeezing or popping anything on your body, ok? Especially your face.What's the best thing to do after popping a pimple or blackhead?
Use a witch hazel toner or stick! Also the best products I have found for pimples is Mario Badescu - especially the Drying Lotion and the Drying Cream! They are a girls best friend for clearing up spots and blemishes! They also do Silver Powder for blackheads! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin