Sunday, December 13, 2009

Why EveryTime U Pop A Blackhead Or A Bump On Your Face, It Has A Foul Smell?

It's because of all the dirts and oils that are in your skin.Why EveryTime U Pop A Blackhead Or A Bump On Your Face, It Has A Foul Smell?
Usually foul smells are either associated with filth or infection or rot. I'm assuming your face isn't gangrenous or falling off.. and I'm assuming that it's not possible to shove enough filth into your pores that you could actually smell whatever you express from them.. So I'm guessing that maybe you have a problem with infection in your pimples. More than the normal. I'd suggest seeing a dermatologist. If your acne has problems like that you might need a prescription or a medicated face scrub to get rid of it.Why EveryTime U Pop A Blackhead Or A Bump On Your Face, It Has A Foul Smell?
I think you need to see a doctor hunnie I have never had a foul odor come off my face after popping a black head.
It's bacteria
Eww... you must be dirty. I've never had a foul smell from a backhead or pimple.
have you tried soap every once in a while????


+
you need to clean yourself better

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin