Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do woman really enjoy popping pimples or blackheads on guys' backs?

One of my friends likes to pop pimples or squeeze blackheads on her mans back and says most all woman like to do it. Is this true? I can't see how it can be, but I may be wrong.Do woman really enjoy popping pimples or blackheads on guys' backs?
Oh gross! The men I know don't have pimples and the women I know certainly don't like to squeeze pus out of them. That may be something teens enjoy doing but not men and women. Surely your friend can think of something better to do.Do woman really enjoy popping pimples or blackheads on guys' backs?
Of course some women like to do this. It is taking care of their mate. Have you never watched monkeys picking fleas off of each other? similar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin