Friday, December 11, 2009

To pop or not to pop? The mystery of blackheads?

I have pretty bad blackheads on my nose and I don't know if I should pop them because I heard they leave scars, is there some proper technique to follow or do I just wait until they go away or will they ever go away? Hmm.To pop or not to pop? The mystery of blackheads?
Don't pop. This has been helping me, take a cue tip and rub some castor oil on your nose. Castor oil is very drying and will help to release the blackheads. Leave the castor on about twenty minutes, then steam your face or take a hot washcloth and place that on your nose area to remove the castor oil. Do this every day and you should see results after a couple of weeks. Let me know how it goes for you.To pop or not to pop? The mystery of blackheads?
Take a look at this site. In this site you will find many ideas and details about PIMPLES, ACNE, OILY SKIN, DRY SKIN and SCAR'S ON FACE, BLACKHEADS, WHITEHEADS and many Tips also. Many treatments methods are given and a bunch of FAQ's are also given which is very very usefull. So take some time with this site and enjoy . you will also find may links regarding this topic's so you can also look in to that also.
I've always been a popper. But I have thick skin and it never leaves a permanent mark. If your skin scars easily, then maybe you should leave 'em be. I think they sell gadgets for removing pimples, which might minimize damage to the surrounding skin. But you can do it by hand, too. Carefully squeeze, then dab a little witch hazel on afterwards.
They can leave small scars. Often the scars are not noticeable (depending on how many you popped) and can easily be hidden by makeup.
if you go to a drugstore


look for acne medications and cleaners.


theres one by clean and clear thats really good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin