Friday, December 11, 2009

How do l pop a blackhead on the crease of my nose?

I need it to go away by tommarow, its all redish and big kinda, and its in between my nose and cheak! on the side.


my first one! i dont know how to pop it! oh if put a hot rag on it with it draw out the stufff and go away?How do l pop a blackhead on the crease of my nose?
We all know that you shouldn't pop your pimples.


But, we all know also that sometimes there's one that's absolutely begging to be popped.


I read about the ';right way'; to pop a zit in a Seventeen mag about 15 years ago.


Wash your face and hands well. Wrap your fingers in tissue paper and squeeze GENTLY in a down and in motion. STOP as soon as blood or clear fluid comes out, otherwise you can make the pimple worse. Then either wash your face again or use an astringent on the pimple to kill off the bacteria released from the pore.How do l pop a blackhead on the crease of my nose?
Don't pop %26lt;bad idea get some clearasil blackhead control clearing pads/cleanser don't think it'll go away by tomorrow though but it should be less noticeable
Use a bobby pin that always works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin