Friday, December 11, 2009

How to pop blackheads and wash?

i suppose those tiyn black dots on my nose and cheek are them right?





if they are can u tell me how to get rid of them





i got a lot on my nose and i want to do somethign about it


help





and when i wash my face i use the wash and rub it in untill it all gone like my face goes dry where cant see anything and it took about a minute am i doing this right after that i splash once warm water





but other than that i need more help on those black dots please help?How to pop blackheads and wash?
hang your head over a basin of hot water, with a towel hung over your head. This will steam your pores open. Use a good facial scrub, and wash your face thoroughly. When you've washed slpash lots of cold water on your face...this will close the pores back up again.How to pop blackheads and wash?
get a flannel and hot water(water hot as u can stand)put flannel in,wring out and place over where blackheads r repeat until they r gone.
Give your face a steam wash your face with a buff puff making sure you rinse all the soap out of the pores Gee!!! like teaching a baby to suck a bottle. How old are you, What!!!!
the best way is to wrap tissue around your two index fingers


and gentle massage the black head from side to side, this will loosen them so they basically slide out and onto the tissue, then afterwards steam your face to open up the rest of your pores then wash with a good facial scrub.
???
u scrub u scrub u scrub scrub scub





u steam u steam u steam steam steam





u splash u splash u splash splash splash








a song i learn somewhere... i forgot.. thats to remove blackhead
Use Clean %26amp; Clear cleansing lotion - it always gets rid of my spots in a few days.





There's one especially for blackheads:


http://www.boots.com/shop/product_details.jsp?productid=1046617%26amp;classificationid=1017958
They make a special tool for this. Look for it at a beauty supply place.





http://www.nextag.com/blackhead-tool/sea鈥?/a>





';The small tool I'm referring to is made by several companies and available at most drugstores. It is usually made of metal about 4 inches in length and has a small loop at either end. Once the area has been gently steamed, take the blackhead remover between your fingers and press the loop against the skin where the blackhead is located. Apply a small amount of pressure. This should dislodge the blackhead for easy removal. ';





This is great advice!!





Also, if you wash your face at least twice a day with soap and water black heads won't form. Use the wash cloth at least one of the two times...
You can spend a fun packed hour in front of the mirror squeezing the little critters on the tip of your nose.
its soo easy to remove blackheads.......u should use facial scrub atleast for 10 min b/z its necessary.......n after scrubbing u can wash it.
There is several ways. First off, start by keeping you face clean with a facial cleanser not soap. You then will want to exfoliate your skin using a gentle scrub not st Ives apricot scrub. That scrub is very harsh and can cause microtears in your skin and cause inflammation. You can purchase some blackhead spot treatments at the store and do your own extractions but I suggest going into see a Aesthetician to do extractions properly on you with a facial. You will see good results and then you will need to follow up with a good skin care routine at home. If you already are doing the above find out if your make up or other products like moisturizers are causing the blackheads in your pores there are many other things that can be causing the congestion in your skin so try a process of elimination to find the cause.
i have the same problem!! i'm glad you asked this.
I've cut and pasted an answer I found in Yahoo! Answers a while ago and which can help you with your problem:





When I was a teenager, I would (1) boil water in a pan (2) turn stove OFF, (3) place a towel over my head %26amp; lean my face forward into the steam (1, 2 %26amp; 3 are the steps for steaming your face) then I would (3) mix table salt with water to form a paste (4) apply salt paste to oiliest, most blackheaded areas (for me it was the crease in my chin and my nose) and if needed lay down so that it won't fall off (5) alllow to dry, as it dries, it draws out the yucky stuff (6) after dries lean over a sink and run your hands under the water (7) use your damp hands to then scrub your facce with the dried salt (exfoliate) (8) rinse twice with water or more if needed to get all the salt off. When you wash/clean (like in the shower, etc...) then only use Dove Soap or a mild glycerine soap (like Pears)... do not use anything else on your skin. If your skin gets dry (this can be true of things like your legs or your elbows, if not your face at this point in your life) then use warm vegatable based oil (sweet almond oil, sunflower oil, extra light olive oil, grapeseed oil) you can warm it slightly by simply placing the jar in sunlight or drizzling it on your hands %26amp; then rub your hands together really fast to create a small amount of heat.. then simply run into your skin..... @ 30 I started to use warm oil on my entire body after every time I bathed while my skin was still warm as I found I was begining to get a little less oily with age.





If you will do this 1 time per week your complexion will improve. Then continue to do this 1 time per week until needed. I started this routine when I was @ 10 years old. The only ';soap'; ever used on any of my skin was either Dove or Pears. I will sometimes use Pears in the summertime when I am more oily. I was using this same routine even through my early 30s because I have very oily skin. At @ 35 I reduced the salt scrub down to 1 time per month. Now I am 41 and still use salt 1 time per month. Also, even at 41, I get ID'd when I buy alcohol, and the person who check the ID Is always shocked at my age... the comment is usually ';I wasn't sure if you were early or late 20s so I thought I would make sure you were over 21';





I have always had wonderful skin (thanks to both genetics and wonderful education early on how to take care of my skin). I have always had wonderful compliments on my skin %26amp; because my skin is so well cared for, I only use lipstick %26amp; mascarra... even in the 80s when heavy make-up was en vogue, I never really needed it %26amp; I never needed base make-up at all... thankfully, as it is so destructive to your skin %26amp; can actually be the root cause of clogged pores.





and ohhh, by the way.... my child is now 19.. my SON was properly educated about skin care; however, he thought Dove Soap %26amp; Salt Scrub was a ';girly thing';... so he wouldn't practice this routine... and was encouraged by his father that there were other products available... At 14 he began to be plagued with huge black-heads on face and his back... his father bought him every product on the market... they tried everything.. nothing seemed to work... and FINALLY he decided to try the routine that had been established by the women in my family since the 1800s.... it took about a month of diligent care to clear his skin up. now, at 19 he has beautiful skin and has no hesitation to advise his freinds on his skin care routine... and, yes, he uses either Dove or Pears along with the Salt Scrub.





Seems like good advice, doesn't it? You might want to give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin