Friday, December 11, 2009

I popped a blackhead yesterday and I think I broke/ripped the skin? It's red and what should I do?

How long will it take for the redness to be gone? What should I apply on the broken skin? What will make the skin grow faster? How llong will it take for the skin to grow back?I popped a blackhead yesterday and I think I broke/ripped the skin? It's red and what should I do?
try neosporin. Skin will take a while to grow back if you lost a layer. But neosporin should keep the redness down after about a week or two.I popped a blackhead yesterday and I think I broke/ripped the skin? It's red and what should I do?
Don't use peroxide or alcohol, those can further damage the skin! seriously. Use neosporin or 3-in-1 antibiotic cream. No big deal, it will heal normally and shouldn't leave a scar. try to avoid the 'popping the pimple' temptation. better just to use a standard acne medication and wait it out. It's hard to do that, but its the best way.
Here are some things you can try:





Ice the area.


Use a moisturizer that addresses the skin redness....some you can buy at Walmart like aveeno or eucerin. I like Cliniques cream for upset skin but it is very pricey


Skin begins to repair itself immediately. You can speed up skin renewal with products like Olay's regenerist. etc
OMG! Dont ever do that again it can leave a nasty scare!





I would suggest you keep it disenfected with peroxcide and leave it alone the best things to do for redness is to cover it up with a little make up but dont put it all over your face or youll break out or clog more pores!





I would suggest you to go to the store and buy this stuff called Terminator 10 for blackheads comes in a little orange tude it will make them go away TRUST ME IT WORKS!





Contanct me by email for more info K!


Ill tell you were you can get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin