Friday, December 11, 2009

Acne!!!! How do you pop Blackheads?

I have had these damn blackheads on my chin for more than a year. I wash my face and try to pop them but it NEVER works. How do I get rid of them?Acne!!!! How do you pop Blackheads?
DONT POP THEM!! they just get bigger and come back after sometime or even leave a permanent mark, get urself some blachead facewash, usualli one that u rub on with cotten wool or something and apply it everyday and then they shud go away.





hope this helps :DAcne!!!! How do you pop Blackheads?
If you pop a blackhead, it can really sting, and you can get a permanent scar or mark, you can cover it with make if you are can get a cream or something to make it smaller, and btw if you pop it it may come back in a larger scar than in was before.


Hope I helped. You can search on google: Blackhead help


blackhead creams getting rid of blackeads blackhead creams
Not popping them is probably the best bet. But, if you must, try using 2 q-tips. That way, your fingers and nails are not touching your skin, and you can get better leverage with the q-tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin